DINGWALL GUITARS RELEASES ALBERTO RIGONI’S BASS MODEL “AR5”
- a dual density wood body (Northern Ash/Swamp Ash). Alberto loves this combination (no other Dingwall models have this combination) and thinks that it gives more balance in an “ash” tone territory;
- gloss finish (available colors: Black, White, Ferrari Yellow, and Fiesta Red);
- 3 FD3 Dingwall pickups, with P-Tone in the neck position. Through the 4-position rotary you can get the following pickups combination: a) neck b) bridge and neck in parallel c) dual bridge in series d) bridge. The volume knob is push pull and you can switch from active to passive mode;
- 3-band active Glockenklang preamp (40hz, 500hz, 18khz). When the bass is in passive mode the active treble control functions as a passive tone control.
- Maple fingerboard with Luminlay front and side dot markers (very useful when you are on a dimly lit stage!);
- Hipshot hardware and Bass Xtender to drop from B to A;
- Alberto Rigoni’s logo on the back of the headstock.
“In one word… KILLER!” – Alberto Rigoni
For orders and further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Watch Alberto presenting AR5 at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ust7wp_-U-I
Alberto playing Dream Theater’s Erotomania with Dingwall AR5: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SP3X_mMLII